EXALY project was started by a few researchers to address the absence of a comprehensive scholarly search engine. The only similar service is Google Scholar, which provides part of the service available here.

In fact, we started this project to address our needs, but then we decided that we should provide this service to the entire research community. It took a few years to build the necessary infrastructure to extend our home project to the universal level.

We designed the system based on what we considered are critically important for researchers in a quick or in-depth search,

The key features of EXALY, which cannot be found elsewhere:

1. The results can be easily filtered or sorted by various factors.

2. Full information of the journals are provided alongside the papers found for each query.

3. Scientometric data of the authors are shown beside each paper.

4. Full statistical analysis of both authors and papers can be found in separate pages.